Manufacturing, mining and food processing companies are seeking to utilise energy and water as efficiently as possible, as well as minimise waste production and disposal. AES provides state of the art information for large and often complex industries seeking to adopt cleaner production practices. These practices involve reducing inputs, reusing and recycling or recovering products wherever practical.
AES Resource management services include:
- Energy Audits and Energy Assessments, Waste Audits – Industrial and commercial;
- Energy Supply Systems and Action Plans – Solar geothermal and wind power;
- Cost/benefit Analysis of Energy Saving Technology;
- Waste Minimisation, Recycling and Recovery;
- Waste Management and Lifecycle Analysis.
Installing variable speed drives can save on energy costs
In recent times AES has assisted large greenhouse gas producing industries to undertake water and energy audits and implement actions with a payback period of three years or less. In some complex industries integrated assessments have involved:
- Cogeneration, Trigen and Multigen Modelling;
- Gas Boiler Use;
- Electricity Use and Management Systems;
- Waste Product Recovery;
- Wastewater Treatment;
Lighting control can save energy and improve profits